According to a recent survey, 95% of businesses view hybrid cloud as critical to their success, delivering benefits like flexibility and scalability, enhanced security and compliance, cost optimization, and improved reliability. At the same time, the hybrid cloud journey is complex and can be tough to navigate—especially, without the right partner and solution.
That’s why Cisco and NetApp have joined forces, combining Cisco’s advanced networking and security capabilities with NetApp’s robust data storage and management technologies to deliver a highly secure and scalable platform, streamlined operations, and comprehensive infrastructure visibility and control—all at unrivaled value.
Register for the GDT Hybrid Cloud Webinar on June 14
On June 14, at 11:00 AM EST, join hosts John Woodall, VP of Advanced Technologies at GDT and Dan Barber, NetApp Solutions Architect, for our free Hybrid Cloud Webinar that explores how GDT is partnering with Cisco and NetApp to help customers accelerate modernization and streamline their hybrid cloud journeys.
What you’ll learn
- Explore how GDT leverages Cisco + NetApp to deliver industry-leading benefits ranging from comprehensive security and scalability to streamlined data management.
- Dive into capabilities like hybrid cloud connectivity, built-in automation and workflows, and hybrid cloud-as-a-service.
- Take a tour of the architecture and see how it enables a secure experience across multiple cloud providers.
- Walk through real-life case studies and usage scenarios.
- Discover how GDT can streamline your experience and provide a bespoke hybrid cloud solution that meets your needs.
Register today for the free June 14th webinar, GDT Hybrid Cloud: Modernize with Cisco + NetApp.